Sunday, February 5, 2017

Movies That I Want to See That Come Out This Year

Hey everyone! So this year, I have A TON of new movies that I really want to see. I will list all of them in this post and I hope you will see some of them too, and say "I didn't know that was coming out!"


These movies come from Star Wars to the new real live action, Beauty and the Beast!
(😊 means really want to see)!
  1. Star Wars: The Last Jedi ðŸ˜Š
  2. Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales ðŸ˜Š
  3. Beauty and the Beast ðŸ˜Š
  4. Cars 3 ðŸ˜Š
  5. Despicable Me 3 ðŸ˜Š
  6. Pitch Perfect 3 ðŸ˜Š
  7. The Boss Baby ðŸ˜Š
  8. Kong: Skull Island
  9. Smurfs: The Lost Village
  10. Diary of a Wimpy Kid: The Long Haul ðŸ˜Š
  11. The Emoji Movie ðŸ˜Š
So that's it guys! I probably will see some of these movies. I might've not put some movies on that I wanted to see because maybe they are not worth watching in the theatre. I would probably watch the movies that I want to see, but didn't put on on DVD.
Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment